Oswego Reunion 2017
June 8 – 11, 2017
Come celebrate sisterhood with the PLPAA at our annual luncheon.
Join us at our private room and balcony over the Oswego River to reminisce and make new memories.
Join us! Make it official!! We need sisters to help in many ways, big and small. Join a committee; lend your professional expertise; invite others to join; share your ideas, memories, and photos.
It is a brand new year! Membership renews anually on July 1. So it’s time to join PLPAA or renew your committment today!Join PLPAA Now
- We hope you find time now and then to hang out with us and add to the memories and the fun.
- Find your pledge sisters and catch up with what they’ve been doing since you were last together.
- Browse photos from the past 55+ years of sorority history. (And add some of your own!)
- Share cherished memories and read what others have shared.
- Learn about upcoming events and PLPAA initiatives.
Check out PLPAA on Facebook! Take a peek at Phi Lambda Phi Alumnae Association (Official Group). We have more than 200 members with the numbers growing daily. Lots of fun, memories, photos.
Sisterhood truly is forever. Once you reconnect, the memories will come flooding back and a smile will come to your face. You’ll feel as though you never left!!
Did you miss our last Newsletter? Be sure to subscribe here or use the form on the right side of this page. ->>