Once again it’s time for our annual PLPAA membership drive. Membership spans our fiscal year from July 1 to June 30 each year.
Your active membership and support really mean a lot to the PLPAA. But we need your participation and commitment as much as we need your donation. We are looking for sisters from every era to help and work on various committees.
In the coming year, your membership is needed more than ever. WE CONTINUE TO HELP BUILD OUR ACTIVE SISTERHOOD AND ENSURE THE FUTURE OF PHI LAMBDA PHI. In today’s climate Greeks on the Oswego campus need a strong alumnae presence to survive. We as alumnae need to do everything in our power to ensure that the legacy of Phi Lambda Phi lives on. We need every sister’s support. BE A SUPPORTING MEMBER – all it takes is a donation of your choice.
Your membership money will be used to:
- Offer memorable events at reunions, supplying favors, offering discounts on reunion activities, merchandise and meals venues.
- Fund a successful Rush — marketing materials, favors at rush parties, flyers on campus, rides to transport pledges to our rush events, memorabilia displays, printing costs.
- Help actives pay their liability insurance which each local Greek organization must pay to be recognized on campus.
- Produce more newsletters, especially printed newsletters we can mail to our sisters who do not have email.
- Fund efforts to find “lost” sisters.
- Scan and preserve scrapbooks, photos, composites, pledging and rush documents.
- Make improvements to our website, newsletters, and brochures so that we can better communicate with you, our sisters.
[button link=”http://www.philamb.org/join” size=”large” bg_color=”#fff159″ text=”dark”]Click Here to Renew Today[/button]