Save the Date for 2020
JUNE 4 – 7, 2020
Phi Lambda Phi’s
60th Anniversary Jubilee Celebration
June 6th – 9th
Celebration Luncheon June 8th, 2019 at 12 NOON
Please join all our sisters, from our founding Pearls through the generations of alumnae to our current active sisters, to celebrate this Diamond Jubilee milestone of our beloved sisterhood.
Register for ALL events, including Phi Lamb’s 60th Anniversary Jubilee Celebration, on the SUNY Oswego Reunion webpage here: http://alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
All Phi Lambda Phi Alumnae reunion events are listed on the school’s reunion calendar. We have requested the Alumni association to house all interested Phi Lamb sisters together in Riggs Hall. Per the school ANY Phi Lamb sister staying on campus MUST specifically request to be housed near other Phi Lamb sisters. The Housing Reservationist will do her best to accommodate all requests. We urge all attending sisters to reserve ASAP.
SCHEDULE OF REUNION EVENTS
Friday June 7th
- Upon arrival please be sure to stop by the Phi Lambda Phi Welcome table in Johnson Hall Lakeside.
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Old City Hall Meet and Greet
- Kick off reunion weekend with an informal gathering were you can meet, mingle and greet with Phi Lamb Sisters
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Fallbrook All-Alumni “Come As You Were” BBQ
- This signature event features an all-you-can-eat buffet and two beverage tickets for your choice of beer or wine. Food will be served from 6:30-8:30 p.m. DJ included! Fallbrook Barn. Continuous bus service to and from Fallbrook will be provided. Bus leaves from in front of Riggs Hall. Handicap parking only. ABSOLUTELY NO CARS PERMITTED.
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Fallbrook After Party with Bonfire & DJ
- (Immediately following BBQ) – Everyone is invited to keep the party going! Cash bar. Fallbrook. No RSVP required.
10 p.m.-2 a.m. – Phi Lambda Phi Pajama Party
- End the night with sisters and snacks in your PJs! Riggs Hall Lounge. Please RSVP on form so we know how many plan to attend. You do not have to be staying in the dorms to attend. Come and hang out and reminisce about your Phi Lamb memories.
Saturday, June 8
8:30 a.m. – Reunion 5K “Fun Run/Walk”
- Join alumni and friends for this “fun run” (or walk!) on campus. Proceeds from this event will benefit SUNY Oswego’s SHOP (Students Helping Oz Peers) Food Pantry. Start at Culkin Hall. Includes 5K T-shirt and light refreshments. Please indicate T-shirt size (men’s sizes) for each participant on registration form.
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Phi Lambda Phi 60th Anniversary Luncheon @ Hewitt Hall Ballroom.
Join sisters for a special afternoon luncheon to celebrate Phi Lamb’s 60th Anniversary. Cash bar. Group photo will be taken at 2:30 p.m.
Cost (Paid directly to the school) will be $25 through May 17; $30 after May 17
Served lunch of:
Mixed Greens Salad
Chicken w/ White Wine Thyme Sauce or Summer Penne Pasta
Chef’s Fresh Vegetable
Rolls and Butter
7:30-9:30 p.m. – All-Alumni Sunset Concert
Enjoy the tunes of The Billionaires and dance the night away while watching a famous Oswego sunset during this outdoor concert. Price includes band entertainment and light hors d’oeuvres. Cash bar. Lot E-31 (between Penfield Library and Marano Campus Center). Minimal seating offered; seating is not reserved.
9:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Greeks and Friends Social
Join all Greeks and friends for a smash-hit return engagement featuring friends, fun, DJ and cash bar. The Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St. (off of Bridge St.). $5 at the door – no RSVP required.
If you have any questions regarding reunion please contact Bonnie Love ‘67/70 at email@example.com or at (585)704-4557.
We look forward to seeing all of you as we acknowledge and take pride in our 60 years of our beloved Phi Lambda Phi Sisterhood.
COME AND SHARE THIS SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY REUNION WEEKEND WITH YOUR PHI LAMBDA PHI SISTERS
Register now at SUNY Oswego’s Reunion website: http://alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
NOTE: ***Be sure to request that they put you with Phi Lamb in the dorm!***